Farm Management Deposit Account
Features and benefitsFarm Management Deposit Account is an at-call account that provides primary producers with the opportunity to shift pre-tax primary production income from years when it is needed least to years when it is most needed. This assists with the management of any exposure to adverse economic events and seasonal fluctuations.
Farm Management Deposit Account at a glance
- No monthly account maintenance fees.
- Unlimited free branch withdrawals, minimum of $1,000 applies.
- You can view your account balance and transaction history though Internet Banking.
- Regular free account statements are issued monthly on the anniversary of your account opening.
- Any additional deposit requires a new Farm Management Deposit Account to be opened.
Accessing your account
Account balances over $1,000 will earn you interest, with even higher interest rates on account balances over $100,000.
Interest is calculated on daily balances and credited to your account on the last day of each month.
The current interest rates are available on the Today's rates page.
Fees and charges
For information on fees applicable to this product, please refer to the Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges available on the Terms and Conditions page.
Please note ATM/EFTPOS, Cheque book facility, Direct Debits and Transfer Orders are not permitted on this account.
Government charges may be payable.
How to apply
To apply for a Farm Management Deposit gather your required information and visit your nearest branch.
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
- Business Transaction and Investment Accounts Terms and Conditions