Farm Management Fixed Account
Farm Management Deposit Account is a fixed term account that provides primary producers with the opportunity to shift pre-tax primary production income from years when it is needed least, to years when it is needed most. This assists with the management of any exposure to adverse economic events and seasonal fluctuations.
Farm Management Deposit Account at a glance
- A fixed term Farm Management Deposit that pays competitive interest
- Start with a minimum investment amount of just $1,000
- No account maintenance or transaction fees
- Use Internet Banking to check your balance
- Wide choice of terms, starting from 28 days to five years
- Choose when you receive your interest payments - either monthly or end of term
- Easy reinvestment, with automatic rollover at maturity for your choice of term
- Interest is paid directly into another nominated account held by you with BOQ or another Australian Financial Institution
- Make deposits and withdrawals to your account during the 7 day renewal grace period, day 1 is the maturity date (minimum deposit/withdrawal amount of $1,000 applies)
- Access your funds prior to maturity, by simply providing 31 days prior notice to redeem your account early (an interest adjustment applies).
Your investment will automatically rollover at the end of the investment term (unless you’ve given us other instructions). You can choose the new lodgment term in advance. If you prefer, we’ll notify you before your investment matures so you can make your choice based on current interest rates.
Interest is calculated on daily balances and credited to your account in line with your payment instructions.
The current interest rates are available on the Today's rates page#
- #Rates quoted for term of less than 1 month apply to both end of term and monthly interest payment options. All other rates quoted apply only if end of term interest payment is chosen. For monthly interest payments, the applicable interest rate will be the rate quoted above less 0.25% p.a.
- Term of less than 1 month is available only on reinvestment of funds.
- Minimum investment amount and account balance is $1,000
Fees and charges
For information on fees applicable to this product, please refer to the Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges available on the Terms and Conditions page.
How to apply
To apply for a Farm Management Deposit gather your required information and visit your nearest branch.
- You must provide 31 days’ notice for early withdrawal or termination before your fixed term Deposit Account matures.
Please view the full terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
- Business Transaction and Investment Accounts Terms and Conditions