Online telegraphic transfers - IBFX
IBFX (Internet Banking Foreign Exchange) allows you to make foreign currency payments and Australian dollar payments directly to a beneficiaries bank account by telegraphic transfer from your BOQ bank account. This fast, efficient service makes foreign currency payments easier than ever before using BOQ Internet Banking.
Features and benefits
- available in 28 currencies
- funds electronically sent to beneficiary’s bank account
- funds usually at destination within 48 hours
- safe and secure method of payment using Internet Banking Security Token
- only available for customers with a Bank of Queensland account.
- payment validation and instruction tools to assist the user in providing all the required information
- payments saved as templates for re-use, making subsequent payments even faster
Fees and charges
How to apply
You will require a BOQ internet banking security token to use IBFX. Tokens are available at all BOQ branches. If you have not made a telegraphic transfer in a BOQ branch, we will also need to register your bank account on our international transfers & payments system. (iTAP) This will only take a couple of minutes.