In Branch - Telegraphic transfers
We can forward payments electronically to overseas parties in 28 currencies by telegraphic transfer. You simply nominate the beneficiary’s bank and account details and funds are usually credited to their account within 48 hours almost anywhere in the world. Customers can initiate a telegraphic transfer at any of our branches or through our business banking centre. We also offer foreign currency telegraphic transfers and Australian dollar telegraphic transfers on-line via our internet banking package.
Features and benefits
- available in 28 currencies
- funds electronically sent to beneficiary’s bank account
- funds usually at destination within 48 hours
- safe and secure method of payment
- only available for customers with a Bank of Queensland account.
Fees and charges
How to apply
Drop into one of our convenient locations or contact one of our international services experts on 1300 55 72 72 or email the international services team
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
Applicable terms and conditions:
- Business Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges