Commercial Rate Loan
Our Commercial Rate Loan provides business customers access to market related interest rates. This facility is designed for commercial purposes such as property development, business acquisitions or investment opportunities.
Features and benefits
- flexible account options to meet your business needs:
- Variable Commercial Rate Loan
- Interest Capitalised Variable Commercial Rate Loan
- Fixed Commercial Rate Loan
- Interest Prepaid Commercial Rate Loan
- range of interest period options to suit your cash flow requirements
- progress draws available
- view balances and account information using Internet Banking
- maximum loan term of five years
- minimum loan amount of $500,000
- acceptable security includes residential property, commercial property, business assets, directors' guarantee, fixed and floating company charge
- Scheduled Principal Reductions, Progress Draw and Redraw available only on Variable Commercial Rate Loan and Interest Capitalised Variable Commercial Rate Loan
|Interest period options||Detail|
|Variable||1, 2 and 3 months|
|Interest Capitalised Variable||1, 2 and 3 months|
|Fixed||1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years|
Interest rates are set daily for each facility type and each interest period.
|Interest payment options||Detail|
|Variable||1, 2, and 3 months in arrears|
|Interest Capitalised Variable||1, 2 and 3 months in arrears|
|Fixed||Monthly in arrears|
Yearly in advance
(For variable Commercial Rate Loan and Interest Capitalised Variable Commercial Rate Loan the interest payment date must match the interest period option).
Fees and charges
0.75% of the approved limit applies (minimum $750).
Monthly Service Fee
$50.00 per month
Drop into one of our convenient locations or call one of our friendly customer service consultants on 1300 55 72 72.
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Guide to fees and Charges
Products issued by Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 AFSL 244616. Valuation fees are payable. Government fees and charges apply. Other fees and charges are payable. Normal credit assessment criteria apply.
This website contains general advice. This advice has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of any advice before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the terms and conditions, Financial Services Guide and Guide to Fees and Charges for the product before making any decision about whether to acquire or continue to hold it. You can obtain a copy of those documents from any Bank of Queensland branch.