Commercial Rate Facility - not available for new loans
This information is for existing borrowers only.
We designed our Commercial Rate Facility to give small to medium size businesses the benefit of big business interest rates. You can utilise this facility for commercial property purchase and business expansion, including business investment opportunities.
Features and benefits
- choose either a variable interest rate or a fixed interest rate for 1 to 5 years
- combined interest rate options available
- no documents to sign at rollover
- a Commercial Rate Facility is portable, in the event you upgrade or relocate to new business premises during the term of the loan
- redraw facility available on the variable interest rate Commercial Rate Facility
interest payment periods (roll-over periods) of 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 days or 1 year are available. Repayments can be interest only, interest in advance or principal and interest
bulk loan principal reductions of up to $5,000 every twelve months can be made on fixed rate loans and no restriction on principal reductions on variable rate loans
acceptable security includes residential property, commercial property, business assets, directors' guarantee, fixed and floating company charge
Interest rates consist of base rate plus a line fee (margin). Fixed interest rate facilities between 1 to 5 years are available. A combination of interest rate options (ie. split loans) is also available.
Fees and charges
Rollover service fees: Nil
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Guide to fees and Charges