Help manage your cash flow and cover your expenses
You can't always predict when an unexpected expense will arise, or when you need to cover shortages in your cash flow. Our Business Overdraft gives you access to a minimum of $10,000, up to an approved limit.
Our business overdraft facility is attached to your Everyday Business Account or a Business Management Account, so you can conveniently access your funds whenever you need it.
Features and Benefits
- temporary overdraft facilities are also available to cover short-term cash flow shortages
- find out which of our online banking services suits your business needs
- interest is only charged on funds utilised
- minimum loan amount of $10,000
- can be secured by residential property (maximum LVR of %80) and/or non-residential property
Business Visa Debit Card
Link your Business Overdraft to a Business Visa Debit Card and you have international access. Use your own money to purchase over the phone, via the Internet or anywhere that Visa is accepted.
Accessing your Business Overdraft
Fees and Charges
0.75% of the approved limit applies (minimum $750).
Agreed Credit Advance Fee
A quarterly Agreed Credit Advance Fee applies.
Monthly Service Fee
How to apply
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Guide to fees and Charges