Our Business Overdraft can help you to manage your business cash flow and to cover any unforeseen expenses that deplete your working capital. It has the flexibility to work the way you do.
Features and benefits
- a Bank of Queensland Business Overdraft combines your Business Transaction Account with an overdraft facility, so can enjoy convenient access to your funds up to an agreed credit limit.
- our Business Overdraft can be operated with an Everyday Business Account or a Business Management Account.
- temporary overdraft facilities are also available to cover short-term cash flow shortages
- find out which of our online banking services suits your business needs
Accessing your Business Overdraft
- cheque book
- Bank of Queensland ATMs
- EFTPOS terminals throughout Australia
- other bank ATMs
- Internet Banking
security - can be secured by residential property and/or non-residential property. Residential property is accepted as security at up to a maximum loan/valuation ratio of 80%
minimum Line of Credit amount is $10,000. There is no maximum amount. Your eligibility will be assessed on available security and ability to repay
Business Visa Debit Card
Link your Business Overdraft to a Business Visa Debit Card and you have international access. Use your own money to purchase over the phone, via the Internet or anywhere that Visa is accepted.
The Business Overdraft base rates are available on the Today's rates page.
Fees and charges
0.75% of the approved limit applies (minimum $750).
Agreed Credit Advance Fee
A quarterly Agreed Credit Advance Fee applies.
Monthly Service Fee
Drop into one of our convenient locations or call one of our friendly customer service consultants on 1300 55 72 72
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Business Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Guide to fees and Charges