BPAY Biller Facility
Our BPAY biller facility is a national bill payment service that allows business customers to become ‘Billers’ and facilitate the acceptance of electronic payments directly to our business accounts.
Features and benefits
- offers your customers a convenient way to make payment for goods and/or services
- you have the ability to offer your customers a payment choice from either of their transactional savings or cheque accounts or their credit card account
- payments are credited directly to your business account
- same day value for all payments received
- assists you in the reduction of late payments from your customers
- reduces your accounting requirements
- you are supplied with a unique biller code which identifies your business or biller organisation.
- funds received from your customers are ‘clear’ funds and are unable to be ‘disputed’, even the credit card transactions
- use of the BPAY logo on your invoices
The establishment of a Bank of Queensland BPAY biller facility can take between one to two weeks.
Fees and charges
Pricing is available by contacting your Branch Manager, Business Banking Manager or Merchant Business Solutions Department.
Visit your nearest branch or call our Merchant Help Desk on 1800 068 427.