How do I log on to the new Internet banking service?
The Bank of Queensland Internet banking service has been available since Monday 22 September with access via boq.com.au. The service will use the same Customer Number as your Home Internet banking. You would have been posted a password referred to as a Personal Access Code (PAC) in the week beginning 8 September; please contact our Customer Contact Centre on 13 63 13 7am to 7pm local time if you require a replacement PAC.
Will I have access to all my old details?
Your previous details will be available with the following exceptions:
- If your Home Internet banking profile is ‘view only’ or any of the linked accounts are ‘view only’, your profile will not be transferred to Bank of Queensland Internet banking.
- Future-dated payments with a scheduled date of Saturday 20 September will be processed on Sunday 21 September. If this does not meet your payment needs please change the schedule of these payments before the integration weekend.
- Any scheduled payment which has not been processed since 1 January 2008 will not be transferred to Bank of Queensland Internet banking.
- Also, it is important to note that any recurring scheduled payments which were set up with an expiry date will not be transferred to Bank of Queensland Internet banking.
- Any Billers or Frequently Used Payees which have not been used since 1 January 2008 will not be transferred to Bank of Queensland Internet banking.
- The transaction history from 1 July 2007 will be available via Internet banking.
Where are my recurring payments?
Recurring and future dated payments are viewable on the Home menu and are set-up under the respective menu options. i.e. Transfers & BPAY for scheduled Transfers, Pay Anyone and BPAY payments as well as Multi Payments for future dated Multi Payments.
Why does it say my pending payment doesn’t have sufficient funds?
When a number of accounts were migrated across to the BOQ Internet banking a leading zero was erroneously placed infront of the account number. This has resulted in the system displaying a zero available balance for pending payments (only). To correct this issue simply select the Transfers & BPAY menu, edit the payment in question and select the payer account from the droplist and then save the payment. Upon returning to the Home menu it will show the payment and the correct available balance.
When editing an existing Frequently Used Payees I get a field length error?
The BOQ Internet banking only recognises payee names 20 or less characters long. Simply reduce the personalised payee name to 20 or less characters and then save the payment.
Why do I need to enter a Payee Reference on my payments?
The BOQ Internet banking requires all Pay Anyone and Multi Payments to have a Payee Reference. It is this reference which is sent to the recipient to assist them in identifying the transaction.