International Trade Enabler is a web based system that provides Bank of Queensland customers with the capability to:
- establish and amend import documentary letters of credit
- monitor these transactions
- monitor other international trade transactions.
Trade Enabler security
What can I do on the system?
Trade Enabler users can:
- monitor due dates and the amounts for import and export collections
- monitor expiry dates for relevant (marine or air cargo) insurance policies for import letters of credit
- monitor any other transactions made available on International Trade Enabler in the future.
If you have a trade finance facility you can also monitor due dates and the amounts of your trade finance transactions.
In addition, if you have a trade finance facility with a letter of credit sub-facility you can:
- create an application for irrevocable documentary letters of credit and amend these letters of credit
- monitor drawings under your letters of credit
- approve discrepancies under import letter of credit drawings
- monitor due dates and payments on your export letters of credit.
Fees and charges
- International Trade Enabler is a free service to Bank of Queensland customers.
- Standard fees and charges will apply to the transactions processed via the system.
The Bank has developed an introductory guide to importing and exporting which covers some basic definitions and methods of payment, and highlights risks to be aware of.
Drop into one of our convenient locations or contact one of our international services experts on 1300 55 72 72 or email the international services team for more information.