International Trade Enabler is BOQ's online trade management system where BOQ customers can:
- establish and amend import documentary letters of credit
- monitor letters of credit transactions
- monitor other international trade transactions.
What can I do on International Trade Enabler?
Trade Enabler users can:
- monitor due dates and the amounts for import and export collections
- monitor expiry dates for relevant (marine or air cargo) insurance policies for import letters of credit
- monitor any other transactions on International Trade Enabler in the future.
If you have a trade finance facility you can also monitor due dates and the amounts of your trade finance transactions.
In addition, if you have a trade finance facility with a letter of credit sub-facility you can:
Fees and charges
- create an application for irrevocable documentary letters of credit and amend these letters of credit
- monitor drawings under your letters of credit
- approve discrepancies under import letter of credit drawings
- monitor due dates and payments on your export letters of credit.
- International Trade Enabler is free to use for BOQ customers
- Standard fees and charges will apply to the transactions processed via the system.