Loan Protection Insurance
Protect yourself against the unexpected
Personal loans are a popular and convenient way to obtain your lifestyle objectives, but life doesn't always go to plan.
Loan Protection, issued by St Andrew's Insurance, helps you stay on top of your loan repayments in the event of the unfortunate and unforeseen.
depending on the cover options selected, it can provide cover for loss of life, terminal illness, sickness, accidental injury and involuntary unemployment.
Don't let a setback put your life at risk.
Build a policy in 2 easy steps:
1. Choose from one of six possible cover combinations:
- Life with Accident & Sickness
- Life with Involuntary Unemployment
- Accident & Sickness
- Accident & Sickness
- Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Life, Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
2. Select how you would like to pay your premium
- Monthly direct debit
- Financed into your loan
Features & Benefits
- Automatic acceptance, no Underwriting Questionnaire required up to $750,000
- Ability to finance total premium into the loan or pay monthly by direct debit
- Single cover or cover for joint borrowers available
- Benefits paid irrespective of other employee entitlements or other insurance company payouts such as income protection
- Terminal illness cover. The ability to access an advance life payment if diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live.
- You as the borrower on the loan, and any additional borrowers, are eligible for cover if you are aged 18 years and cover and under 61 years of age when you apply for cover and you are an Australian Resident
- For Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment cover, you also need to be employed as a permanent, self employed, casual or fixed term worker, and working for at least (on average) 20 hours per week.
Want to know more?
Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or visit your local branch.
1300 55 72 72
How to make a claim
It's a simple 2 step process to lodge a claim:
1. Call St Andrew's Insurance on 1300 653 751 or contact your local BOQ branch.
2. Complete the claim form and return to St Andrew's at: St Andrew's Australia, PO Box 7395 Cloisters Square, WA 6850 or Email: email@example.com.