Because you can't always predict what's around the corner
Mortgage Protection, issued by St Andrew's Insurance, helps cover your home loan repayments or loan obligations (Line of Credit) in the event of the unfortunate and unforeseen.
Depending upon the cover selected, it can provide cover for loss of life, terminal illness, sickness, accidental injury and involuntary unemployment.
Don't let a setback put your home or lifestyle at risk.
Build a policy in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose from one of six possible cover combinations: Life
- Life with Accident & Sickness
- Life with Involuntary Unemployment
- Accident & Sickness
- Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Life, Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
2. Choose to cover a parentage of your credit limit or monthly repayment amount
3. Select how you would like to pay your premium:
- Monthly direct debit
- Financed into your loan
Features & Benefits
- Automatic acceptance, no Underwriting Questionnaire required up to $750,000
- Ability to finance total premium into the loan/line of credit facility or pay monthly by direct debit
- Single cover or cover for joint borrowers available
- Benefits paid irrespective of other employee entitlements or other insurance company payouts such as income protection
- Terminal illness cover. Ability to access an advance life benefit if diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live.
You as the borrower on the loan and any additional borrowers, are eligible for cover if you:
- Are aged 18 years of age and under 61 years of age when you apply for cover and you are an Australian resident
- For Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment cover, you also need to be employed as a permanent, self employed, casual or fixed term worker, and working for at least 20 hours per week.