An easy way to trade shares online
We’ve teamed up with CMC Markets Stockbroking^ to bring you BOQ Trading. BOQ Trading allows you to buy and sell shares online using our intuitive and advanced trading platform.
Because BOQ Trading is powered by CMC Markets Stockbroking, you get competitive brokerage, free conditional orders and sub one second order processing on Australia’s most reliable trading platform. In fact, the latest Investment Trends survey shows that the CMC Markets Stockbroking platform has the highest customer satisfaction rating among frequent traders.*
Features and Benefits
- Improved functionality - The BOQ Online Share Trading website has been upgraded for improved navigation and functionality including a new menu, extra research tools at no extra cost and the ability to view your balance and holdings at a glance.
- Low Brokerage Fees- Trade shares online from just $17.95 if you settle using a BOQ Money Market Deposit Account@ ^
- mFund service- The mFund service via the ASX is now available for BOQ Online Share Trading users. mFund offers an electronic processing service that allows Australian investors to use an ASX broker to buy and sell units in unlisted managed funds.
- Linked Orders - A system that allows you to use Stop Loss and Take Profit Orders to help improve your risk management by applying entry and exit strategies.
- Click to refresh - With our (live) click to refresh market data service you will receive live ASX price feeds free of charge. Alternatively you can opt for our Dynamic Data Service (see our Financial Services Guide for details).
- Unlimited free conditional orders - Take greater control of your share trading with free conditional orders (usual brokerage applies if the trade is executed).
- One second processing - Straight-through processing gets your order to the market typically less than one second after it’s received by our website.
- Focus on reliability - Our streamlined website platform is designed as the most efficient way to trade with us. Our customer service and qualified DTR (Designated Trading Representative) dealing team is on hand to place your order over the phone. Both our platform reliability and telephone customer service had top ratings in the Investment Trends 2010 First Half Online Broking Report.
- Investment education - As a BOQ Trading customer, you’ll have online access to Investing IQ to reinforce the basics and new webinars to sharpen your skills.
Apply for your BOQ online trading account in minutes. If we can verify your identity, you will have immediate access to the BOQ Trading platform.
As part of your application, you can also choose to open a BOQ Money Market Deposit Account for settlement of your trades, plus you can arrange to transfer share holdings from your existing broker or transfer your issuer sponsored holdings to your BOQ Trading account.
Apply online now
If you have any questions, please contact the BOQ Trading Helpdesk on 1800 748 977 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Terms & Conditions, application forms and account maintenance documents here.
* Investment Trends 2010 First Half Online Broking Report shows that CMC Markets had the highest average overall satisfaction among clients who trade four or more times per month (only online brokers with a sample size of 30 or more were included in this analysis). CMC Markets Stockbroking clients gave them the highest average ratings in the industry on website functionality, ease of use, platform reliability, telephone customer service, and research and charting.