Quick repayment options
We also provide these very simple ways to make credit card repayments:
- automatic credit card repayments with Easi-Pay (PDF 461kb).
- Internet Banking transfers
- in-person at any branch or Australia Post Bank@Post outlet
- mail – post us your payment details and a cheque to:
Bank of Queensland
GPO Box 749F
- Melbourne VIC 8105
- BPAY® – use the biller code on your statement
Easi-Pay – we’ll take care of your repayments
The Easi-Pay service allows you to set up automatic credit card repayments helping you to avoid additional interest charges and fees.
This handy facility simply draws a selected amount from your nominated transaction account. You can choose to pay:
- your full statement balance; or
- the minimum monthly repayment.
- no establishment fees
- no monthly transfer fees
- no minimum or maximum transfer amount
- option to nominate a non-Bank of Queensland transaction account
- easy management of your credit card repayments when travelling
To get started with Easi-Pay, visit your local branch; or fill out the Easi-Pay Direct Debit Request form (PDF 461kb) and return it to us.