Pension Plus Account
With our Pension Plus Account you can make deposits and withdrawals without limits, without penalties and without account maintenance fees or BOQ transaction fees. No worry. No fuss. Just smart banking.
Features and benefits
- easy access to your money – in-branch, ATM, Internet Banking and EasyPhone Banking, EFTPOS, cheque book, BPAY and Bank@Post
- Federal Government Deeming Rates are taken into consideration when setting (but may not match) BOQ's stepped interest rates on account balances
- no monthly account maintenance fees
- unlimited free BOQ deposit and withdrawal transactions
- interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- free balance enquiries at BOQ ATMs or from Internet Banking or EasyPhone Banking
- transfer orders are free to any other BOQ accounts
- monthly statements are free
Access at any time
Enjoy easy access to your Pension Plus Account through BOQ branches, a vast network of ATMs throughout Australia, Internet Banking, EasyPhone Banking, BPAY, cheque books, Bank@Post and EFTPOS terminals throughout Australia.
The effect of Government deeming rates on the Pension Plus Account
Federal Government Deeming Rates are taken into consideration to set the stepped interest rates on your Pension Plus Account. BOQ's interest rates may not match the Deeming Rates.
Interest is calculated on the daily closing balance of a Pension Plus Account using a stepped rate of interest. This means that different rates of interest apply to different parts of the account balance. Please refer to section 2.10 of the Deposit Products Terms and Conditions for further information, including worked examples. Interest will be directly deposited into your Pension Plus Account on the last day of each month.
The current interest rates are available on the Today's rates page.
Fees and charges
For information on fees applicable to this product, please refer to the Personal Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
Visit your nearest branch or call one of our friendly customer service consultants on 1300 55 72 72.
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Personal Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
- Deposit Products Terms and Conditions