Term life can help cover costs for those you leave behind, such as providing for your children's education, mortgage repayments, funeral costs or even general living expenses.
Our term life policy provides simple, affordable and straight forward term life cover.
Features & benefits
- No medical examinations, just a few health questions
- Lump sum benefit up to $500,000
- Up to $10,000 advance benefit
- Interim accidental death cover
Fees and charges
Premiums are the cost of term life cover.
Calculating the premium for term life is based on:
- Your benefit
- Your age
- Your gender; and
- Your smoking status (smoker/non-smoker)
Making a claim
To make a claim, your beneficiary (or their representative) or the executor or administrator of your estate can contact us at the address and telephone number set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Claims should be made within 120 days of your date of death. The person making the claim, must provide us with both an original death and birth certificate or certified copies of both and such records or evidence of your medical history as we may reasonably require.
- You are aged 18 years and over and under 56
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
Contact your local branch or download a form.
Want to know more?
Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or visit your local branch.