Our Personal Overdraft can be linked to either a Day2Day Plus AccountTM or a Reverse Charges Account®, so you’ll have the convenience of operating it as a transaction account. But when you need those extra funds you can draw on your approved limit at any time.
How to apply
Unsecured Personal Overdraft
Secured Personal Overdraft Residential Security
|Minimum Amount |
Features and benefits
Flexible so you can pay any amount, as long as the balance stays within the credit limit.
Yes – make unlimited additional repayments any time.
- BOQ Branches
- RediATM Network
- Internet Banking
- EasyPhone Banking
- Cheque book
The Secured Personal Overdraft rate and the Unsecured Personal Overdraft rate is available on the Today's rates page.
Fees and charges
Operating fees and charges
- Secured overdrafts - $495
- Unsecured overdrafts - $150
Agreed Credit Advance Fee
- Charged quarterly on the last day of February, May, August and November
- 0.25% of approved overdraft limit
Account operating fees and charges
- A Personal Overdraft can be linked to either a Day2Day Plus AccountTM or a Reverse Charges Account®, both of which have their own fees and charges.
Fees and charges are payable. Normal credit assessment criteria apply. Full terms and conditions are available at any Bank of Queensland branch.
How to apply
Alternatively, drop into a BOQ branch and speak to someone face to face.
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Personal Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
- Personal Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions