Standard Variable Home Loan
A flexible home loan option that gives you all the features you’d expect, including a mortgage offset facility plus flexibility with your repayment and redraw options.
Enquire online now
Features and benefits
Maximum 30 years
Minimum loan amount
Maximum loan amount
|95% of property value for owner-occupier and 90% for investment*|
- Principal and Interest
- Interest Only (maximum 5 years; subject to approval)
Yes - make unlimited additional repayments any time and pay off your loan sooner.
Yes – redraw allows you to easily access your advance repayments, minimum $100. Available through Internet Banking subject to approval.
Low Doc Option
100% Mortgage Offset facility#
|Yes - personal customers only|
* Requires mortgage insurance if the amount borrowed is more than 80% of the valuation of the security property. Applies to both owner-occupied and investment loans.
# Not available on Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) loans.
The Standard Variable Housing rate and the Standard Variable Investment Housing rate is available on the Today's rates
Fees and charges
- Application fee: $495
- Home loan fee: $10.00 each month
- Fee savings: You can nominate one of your Reverse Charges AccountTM to be free of monthly account maintenance fees.
Valuation fees are payable. Government fees and charges apply. Fees and charges are payable. Normal credit assessment criteria apply. Full terms and conditions are available at any Bank of Queensland branch. Interest rates quoted are indicative only, and are subject to change without notice.
You can enquire online via BOQApply for a Standard Variable Home Loan.
Enquire online now
Alternatively, drop into a BOQ branch and speak to someone face to face or call one of our friendly customer service consultants on 1300 55 72 72.
Please view the terms and conditions listed below on the Terms and Conditions page:
- Personal Banking Guide to Fees and Charges
- Personal Lending Supplementary Terms and Conditions