BOQ Superannuation Savings Account
Special Offer - Total Variable Rate 2.15% p.a.
(1.60% p.a. variable + 0.55% p.a. bonus)
Rate includes additional interest of 0.55% p.a. which will be paid for 4 months from account opening date to any new-to-bank SMSF customers who open a BOQ Superannuation Savings Account from 19 September 2016 for a limited time only.
Additional interest only applies to account balances of $10,000 or more on accounts opened for new-to-bank SMSF customers and is not available to existing SMSF customers of the Bank whether or not they hold a BOQ Superannuation Savings Account. After 4 months from the account open date, the interest rate will revert to the standard BOQ Superannuation Savings Account interest rate. Balances greater than $5,000,000 are subject to approval, with this applying to the balance of all accounts held in the same name.
The BOQ Superannuation Savings Account is an on-line savings account designed specifically for the cash component of a Self Managed Superannuation Fund. It offers a competitive at-call interest rate, with funds easily accessible in branch, Direct Debit, or via Internet Banking.
So make the most of your self managed super and open a BOQ Superannuation Savings Account today.
Features and benefits
The BOQ Superannuation Savings Account offers a competitive on-line savings rate for the cash component of a registered Self Managed Superannuation Fund, with interest earned on full balances over $10,000, plus:
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- Unlimited fee free Direct Credits and transfers to BOQ accounts
- Unlimited free Direct Debits providing your SMSF with a convenient option for paying your fund's expenses and liabilities
- Unlimited BPay via Internet banking
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Balances greater than $5,000,000 held in the same name are subject to approval.
What do I need to open an account?
Opening a BOQ Self Managed Superannuation Savings Account is easy. Simply visit your local branch. To open a BOQ Self Managed Superannuation Account, the Self Managed Superannuation Fund must be registered with the Australian Taxation Office. You will need to provide us with:
- A properly executed trust deed;
- Appropriate identification for all trustees, or if the trustee is a company appropriate identification for each director of the company;
- Details of each member of the Self Managed Superannuation Fund; and
- A Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) for the Self Managed Superannuation Fund.
You can provide us with the Self Managed Super Fund's TFN or ABN after your account is opened, however, you will be unable to make withdrawals from the account until you have provided us with this information.
The current interest rates are available on the Today's rates
Fees and charges
For information on fees and charges applicable please refer to the Business Banking Guide to Fees and Charges, available on the terms and conditions
To apply for a BOQ Superannuation Savings Account, drop into one of our local branches or call one of our friendly customer consultants on 1300 55 72 72.