Blue Visa Credit Card
Take out a BOQ Blue Visa Credit Card before 3 April 2017 and you'll receive:
- 0% p.a. on balances transferred for 6 months1
- Balances transferred up to 80% of your credit limit reverting to the Cash advance rate thereafter currently 21.74% p.a.1
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a good credit rating
- You earn a taxable income of $25,000 per year or more
- You are a permanent Australian resident
- Important Information: If you apply for a balance transfer, your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit
- Our BOQ Blue Visa Credit Card comes with a low annual fee of $60p.a.
- Up to 44 days interest-free on your purchases - to help manage your repayments, just request automatic credit card repayments with Easi-Pay
- 1 Point for every dollar spent with Q Rewards®
- With your BOQ Blue Visa Credit Card, you can make worldwide payments for all purchases in person, online with Internet Banking or by phone with EasyPhone Banking - you can also pay bills with BPAY
- Purchase Cover Insurance* - Insurance cover for purchases of most personal items in the event they are lost, stolen or damaged within three months of purchase
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme* - Receive a refund of up to $500 when an eligible store-bought item goes on sale after your purchase. Conditions apply
- Q Rewards® program - Unlike some reward programs offered by others, there is no charge for the benefit of Q Rewards® on your credit card.
- $1,000 daily cash advance limit through ATMs
A rewards program that really flies
Q Rewards® not only gives you 1 Point for every dollar spent on your BOQ Blue Visa Credit Card: you can use your Points to fly on most major airlines, any time with Take Flight Cashback - avoiding the frequent disappointment of many other programs.^
Interest rates and fees
How to apply
Use the Apply Online Now button to begin your Low Rate Visa Credit Card application online.
Apply online now
If you have saved your application and wish to complete it, click the Load Saved Application button.
Load saved application
For customers who have completed an application and wish to submit documents, please use Document Upload.
If you have completed an application and wish to know the application status, see Application Status.
Please view the Terms and Conditions page for more information.