Visa Debit Card
Shop anytime, anywhere using your bank account
Add a Visa Debit Card to your BOQ Savings or Everyday Banking account and enjoy shopping anywhere Visa is accepted, including online, in-store, over the phone, overseas and in Australia.
With Visa payWave, you'll spend less time checking out and more time enjoying your purchases.
Your Visa Debit Card is accepted at millions of locations, including over 2.2 million ATMs worldwide. You'll have access to your cash whenever and wherever you need it.
Features and Benefits
- Pay and Go - For transactions under $100, just wave your Visa Debit Card and go, wherever Visa payWave is accepted.
- Shop Online with Ease - Visa Checkout helps you save time shopping online with a username and password linked to your nominated BOQ Visa Debit card. Sign up here.
- Secure Online Transactions - Verified by Visa adds an extra layer of security when you're shopping online at participating retailers, where you will need to verify your identity to ensure your transaction is genuine.
- Press Credit In-store - Simply press 'Credit' when buying in-store withyour Visa Debit Card, and you'll be protected by Visa's Zero Liability Policy1.
- Worldwide Acceptance - When travelling overseas, you can use your Visa card anywhere Visa is accepted and withdraw cash from over 2.2 million ATMs worldwide. Visa’s Global Customer Assistance Services provides customer assistance anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fraud Protection - Visa Debit Cards are backed by Visa's Zero Liability Policy1 that covers you for fraudulent or unauthorised transactions. If you notice any unauthorised transactions on your statement, contact BOQ immediately.
- Visa Entertainment - For the hottest concert pre-sales, film offers and exclusive member competitions, register at visaentertainment.com.au.
How to Apply
Add a Visa Debit Card to your BOQ transactions or savings account listed below:
You can apply for a Visa Debit card by visiting a branch or call us on 1300 55 72 72 for further information.
For further information on fees and charges associated with your transaction or savings account, view the terms and conditions below:
1Visa's Zero Liability policy covers Australian issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.