Join our Group Risk Graduate Program
In the BOQ Group Risk Graduate Program, you will receive experience in understanding the foundations of the Risk function, while being supported through on-the-job training, mentoring and workshops to strengthen your Risk knowledge, capability and skills.
The Risk team protects BOQ against unexpected loss, develops control frameworks and manages regulatory, compliance and other risks that could arise at BOQ. In addition to analysing the numbers and solving difficult problems, risk professionals develop relationships and build trust. They enable the business through expert advice, constructively challenge decisions and provide innovative solutions. As a member of Group Risk you will use your analytical skills to understand frameworks, strategies and tools to meet BOQ’s risk regulatory, legislative and business obligations.
Based in our Newstead QLD office, our three year graduate program commences in September 2018. During this time you will:
- Complete 3 x 12 month rotations within one of our Risk streams
- Credit assessment
- Collections, Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering
- Operational Risk Compliance and Assurance
- Gain skills and build capabilities across the chosen Risk function;
- Become a value creator providing expert advice and analytics to support our business partners in their decision making;
- Participate in industry-leading initiatives and have the chance to devlope your problem solving skills;
- Partner with a mentor and buddy for the duration of your Graduate Program to support you; and
- Participate in a range of personal and professional developement opportunities.
Upon completion of the three year program, you will be guaranteed a position within Group Risk at BOQ.