If your Internet Banking profile has been set up with multiple Authorisers (similar to the use of multiple signatories for offline transactions), some requests and transactions may require further authorisation before they can be completed.
If you are an Authoriser, any pending authorisations will appear in the Alerts and Inbox area on the Home screen.
To view pending authorisations:
- Click the link for pending authorisations in the Alerts and Inbox section (right hand side) of the Home screen (you can also click the Authorisations tab on the Transfer & BPAY® screen).
- The Pending Authorisations screen will display.
- Any pending authorisations for you to action will be listed under one of the following headings and can be seen by clicking the Show button:
Changing the list size:
You can increase or decrease the number of items displayed on either of these lists using the Change List Size field to the top right of the list:
- Enter the number of items you wish to display per screen.
- Click Go.
- The size of list being viewed on this page will change to this value.
|View||Open and view the transaction you wish to authorise|
|Return to Home||Return to the Home screen|