You can pay your paper-based bills using the functions on the Transfers & BPAY® menu in Internet Banking. On the BPAY Billers tab you can add regularly used billers to your Biller List at the same time as paying your bills.
Pending Payments Summary
The Pending Payments tab displays details of bill payments you have set up for a future date. Bill payments will remain on this list until the payment is processed.
The following details will be displayed about your pending bill payments:
- Biller - the biller name
- Code- the biller code
- Cust Ref Num - your BPAY customer reference number
- Date Due - the date the funds will be debited from your account
- Amount - the amount that will be debited from your account
- From Account - the account number that the funds will be debited from
- Frequency - how often the BPAY payment will be made, eg. weekly, monthly
- Status - the current status of the BPAY payment
Button Action Delete Remove this pending payment and return to the Pending tab Edit Edit the pending payment on the Enter BPAY Details screen Request SMS Alert Subscribe to receive SMS notifications about this payment Cancel SMS Unsubscribe from SMS notifications about this payment
BPAY Billers Tab
This list stores your frequently used billers.
Storing biller details in this list means you do not have to enter their details each time you pay a bill. This helps make the bill paying process faster and easier.
Billers can be added to this list when making payments by ticking the Add to Frequent Billers List check box next to the biller, or by the Add Biller button at the bottom of this screen.
The following details will be displayed about your frequent billers in this list:
- Biller - the biller name
- Code - the biller code
- Cust Ref Num - your BPAY customer reference number with this biller
- BPAY View Reg Num - your registration number for this biller if you have registered for BPAY View
- Status - current status for this BPAY biller
The status of your BPAY billers can be:
- Active - you will be receiving bills online from this biller
- Pending - you have sent a request to receive bills online, just waiting on acceptance
- Unavailable - the biller is not registered as a BPAY View biller, therefore online bills are not available
- Unregistered - you have not requested to receive bills online from this biller
- Deregistering - you have sent a request to stop receiving bills online from this biller
- Actions available:
Button Action Pay Make payment to this biller on your frequent billers list Edit Edit the biller's details on the Edit Frequent Details screen Delete Remove this biller from your billers list
- Select the number of items you wish to display per screen from the dropdown box.
- Click Go.
- The size of list being viewed on this page will change to this value.
Changing the List Size
You can increase or decrease the number of pending payments or frequent billers displayed using the Change List Size field to the top right of each list:
|Transfer Money||Go to the Enter Payment Details screen|
|Pay Bill||Make a BPAY payment to a new or existing biller|
|Change Daily Limit||Display the Change Daily Limit screen and request a change to your Daily Transaction Limit|
|RTGS Payment||Open the Enter RTGS Payment Details screen. Please note you must registered for International/RTGS payments to be able to request a RTGS payment.|