This screen allows you to enter the details of the balance transfers from your non-BOQ credit cards to your BOQ credit cards.
The fields that are displayed are as follows:
- Type of Transfer - this field is populated with the default reason of 'Pay off other account' however can differ subject to special offers.
- Account Name - this field is used for entering the name of the account requested for the balance transfer.
- Institution - the name of the institution that has provided the account/credit facility to be transferred from.
- Interest Rate - the value is dependent upon whether an offer has been accepted or the current default rate.
- Account/Card Number - the account/card number of the account balance to be transferred.
- Amount to be Transferred - the amount of the balance transfer request for this account.
- Term - the value is dependent upon whether an offer has been accepted or the current default rate.
All blank fields are required to be completed before the details are able to be added to the transfers listing.
|Add Transfer/Update Transfer||Add/update transfer to the list in the middle of the screen|
|Update||Edit the Balance Transfer details|
|Delete||Remove the Balance Transfer details from the list|
|Continue||Proceed to the Balance transfer screen|
|Cancel||Return to the Manage your credit card screen for the nominated credit card|