A Delegated User is a person established to act on your behalf on one or more of the accounts to which you have access. The level of access given to each Delegated User, and to each account, can be fully customised by you. Note: where the limits assigned to the Delegated User exceed your limits, your limits will override the Delegated User limits.
The Delegated User will not be required to sign an authority or any other registration form as part of their set-up, however if they are given access to perform value transactions (ie. a transaction where an amount greater than zero is transferred from a nominated account), they must first satisfy the customer identification requirements at a branch. The new Delegated User will have “view only” access until the customer identification requirements are met.
To add a Delegated User:
- Go to the Users menu in Internet Banking
- Select the Add New Delegated User button – the New Delegated User screen will display
- Enter a Delegated User ID – this will be used by the Delegated User together with your Customer Access Number (CAN) and this user’s Password to verify their identity when they Log On
- Enter the User Full Name – this is used by you to identify different individual users within Internet Banking
- Enter a Description - this is used by you to define the type of user in a way that is meaningful to you, e.g. accountant, sales staff
- Enter the From Date – this is the date that access to Internet Banking will start for this User (this field can be left blank if there is no specific start date requirement)
- Enter the End Date – this is the date that access to Internet Banking will cease for this User (this field can be left blank if there is no specific end date requirement)
- Select the Level of Access Required from the drop down selection box – if you have created any Access Level Templates they will be available here. If you wish to define this Delegated Users access rights from scratch leave this blank.
|Button name||Button action|
|Save and Edit Access Levels||Add this new Delegated User and proceed to define their access rights|
|Save and Return||Add this new Delegated User and return to the list of existing Users without defining their access rights|
|Cancel||Return to the Users tab without saving details of this Delegated User|