The Set / Reset Delegated User Password screen is used to create and manage the password for any Delegated Users attached to your Internet Banking profile.
To create / reset a Delegated User password:
When a new delegated user is created, if you are the creator you will need to set their temporary password before they can access Internet Banking:
- Click Users in the top menu of Internet Banking.
- Click the User ID of the relevant user.
- From the options appearing in the yellow row click Set password.
- Enter the temporary password.
- Type the temporary password again in the Retype password field.
- Click Set password.
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters long
- Contain at least three numbers
- Contain at least one upper case or one lower case alphabetic character (ie A-Z, a-z)
- Special characters may be used if they are one of the following: @#$%&+=?
|Set Password||Set the new temporary password for the Delegated User|
|Change||Change the temporary password for the Delegated User|
|Cancel||Return to the previous screen without making any changes to the User’s password|