The Add Frequent Payer screen appears after the Add New Frequent Payer button has been clicked on the Frequent Payers tab of the Multi Payments screen.
On this screen you can add a new frequent payer to your Frequent Payers list. This list can help you process transactions faster by pre-populating some of your payer’s details. This means you do not have to type them in each time.
To add a new frequent payer:
- Click Add New Frequent Payer.
- Enter a Payment Label - this could be a name or label that will help you to identify this payer.
- Enter the BSB of the payer’s bank - this number identifies the bank, building society or credit union from which the payment will be requested. The BSB needs to be 6 digits long. If the payer's account is with BOQ, check the Use BOQs BSB box and the correct BSB will automatically be entered for you.
- Enter the payer’s Account Number - this will be a maximum of 9 digits.
- Enter the payer’s Account Name - this is the name of the account the funds are being transferred from.
- Enter a Lodgement Reference for the payer - this can be no more then 18 characters. The payer will use this reference to identify your transaction.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the account details provided are correct or your transaction may be unsuccessful or may be requested from an unintended account.
BOQ does not check that the details you provide are correct (ie. name and account number match), and relies solely on the account number to process your transaction.
|Add||Add the new frequent payer to your Frequent Payers list|
|Cancel||Cancel adding the new payer and return to the Frequent Payers tab|