The Edit Frequent Payer screen appears after the Edit button has been clicked for one of the payers in your Frequent Payers list, which is found by clicked the Multi Payments menu option.
The Edit Frequent Payer screen will be pre-populated with the current details of the selected payer from your Frequent Payers list.
To edit an existing frequent payer:
- Click the Payment Label of the payer you wish to edit in your Frequent Payers list.
- Click Edit.
- You can edit the following details:
- Payment Label - this could be a name or label that will help you to identify this payer, e.g. Tom Gym Membership.
- BSB - this number is used to identify the bank, building society or credit union to which the payment will be made. The BSB needs to be 6 digits long. If the payer's account is with BOQ, check the Use BOQs BSB box and the correct BSB will automatically be entered for you.
- Account Number - this will be a maximum of 9 digits.
- Account Names - this is the name of the account the funds will be transferred to.
- Lodgement Reference - the payer will use this reference to identify your transaction. It can be no more then 18 characters.
|Update||Save the changes you have just made to the payer details and return to the Frequent Payers tab|
|Cancel||Return to the Frequent Payers tab without saving any changes to the payer details|