The Messages screen in Internet Banking allows you to send and receive secure mail messages between yourself and the BOQ Customer Contact Centre.
You can use secure mail messages for a range of enquiries including:
- account and transaction related enquiries
- product information
- to request explanation of an error message
The Customer Contact Centre will reply to your secure mail within 24 hours commencing the day after receiving the message. If a response is not possible within 24 hours because the secure mail has been forwarded to a branch or other area of the Bank for resolution, the Customer Contact Centre will advise you of this.
Secure mail messages will also be used by the Bank to notify you of the following transactions and requests:
- success or failure of scheduled payments when they are executed
- when a BPAY View® bill is received
- when a daily limit increase is requested