Your Password is a unique code that is used in conjunction with the Customer Access Number (CAN), and User ID (if issued), to confirm your identity when you access Internet Banking.
The Change Password screen can be used to change your password at any time. Any changes made will be effective next time you log on to Internet Banking.
Your new password must meet the following standards:
- minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters long
- contain at least three numbers
- contain at least one upper case or one lower case alphabetic character (i.e. A-Z, a-z)
- special characters may be used if they are one of the following: @#$%&+=?
To change your password:
- Log On to Internet Banking.
- Go to the Other Services screen and click Change Password.
- The Change Password screen will display.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter the New Password you would like to use.
- Retype your new password ensuring it is entered exactly the same as it was in the New Password field.
- Click Change.
|Change||Change your password and return to the Other Services screen|
|Return to Other Services||Close this screen without changes to your password and return to the Other Services screen|