The Payees tab provides access to your Payees list. These payees can be other BOQ customers or payees with accounts at another Australian financial institution.
The Payees list shows the frequent payees that you have set up previously. It displays the following details about your payees:
- Name - your personalised Payee Name
- BSB - the BSB of the financial institution where the payee account is held
- Account - the payee's account number
- Account Name - the payee's account name
- Reference - a payment description for the payee that they can use to identify the payment
|Pay Payee||Make a payment to this payee|
|Edit||Change details about this payee|
|Delete||Remove this payee from your Payees list|
Changing the list size:
You can increase or decrease the number of items displayed in the payments or payees list with the ‘Change list size’ field to the top right of the transaction list:
- Enter the number of items you wish to display per screen.
- Click Go.
- The size of list being viewed on this page and any previous or next pages will change to this value.
For example, if 20 payments/payees are listed and then the list size is changed to 10, only 10 are shown and the other 10 are moved to the next page.
Other Actions available:
|Transfer Money||Open the Enter Payment Details screen|
|Pay Bill||Open the Enter BPAY® Details screen|
|RTGS Payment||Oepn the Enter RTGS Payent Details screen|
|Change Daily Limit||Request a change to your Daily Transaction Limit|