The Transaction Export function allows transaction information to be exported to external file formats for import into all major personal financial management applications and accounting packages.
To export transaction list:
- Search your transaction history by your chosen criteria.
- Select Export View or Export All from the Account Details screen.
- Select the required Export format (ie. file format) from the drop down box. The export formats to choose from include:
- Bar Delimited Format - this can be easily imported into spreadsheets and many Personal Financial Management packages. It uses the | (bar) character to separate columns.
- Comma Delimited Format - a file format that can be readily imported into spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel) and many personal financial management packages.
- QIF Format (Quicken® Interface Format) - this format can be imported into common accounting packages. The following date options are available:
|Export||Export the transaction list in the selected format|
|Return||Cancel the export and return to the Account Details screen|