The Edit Frequent Payee screen appears after the Edit button has been selected for one of the payees in your Payees list, which is displayed on the Payees tab of the Transfers & BPAY® screen.
The Edit Frequent Payee screen will be pre-populated with the current details of the selected payee from your Payees list.
To edit an existing frequent payee:
- Click the Name of the payee on the Payees list.
- Click Edit.
- You can edit the following details:
- Personalised Payee Name - this could be a name or label that will help you to identify this payee, e.g. Mum.
- BSB - this number is used to identify the bank, building society or credit union to which the payment will be made. The BSB needs to be 6 digits long. If the payee's account is with BOQ, check the Use BOQs BSB check box and the correct BSB will automatically be entered for you.
- Account Number - this will be a maximum 9 digits.
- Account Name - this is the name of the account the funds will be transferred to.
- Reference - the payee will use this reference to identify your payment. It can be no more then 18 characters.
Customers should note that changing the payee information will not affect any future-dated or periodic payments to that payee.
|Update||Save the changes you have just made to the payee details and return to the Payees tab on the previous screen|
|Cancel||Return to the Payees tab on the previous screen without saving any changes to the payee details|