In accordance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), shareholders are able to elect how they wish to receive comunications. You can elect either as a one-off or ongoing basis how to receive certain documents. You may elect to receive documents such as the Annual Report and documents for shareholder meetings (and voting/proxy forms) as either physical or electronic reports and communications. We encourage our shareholders to receive these communications electronically, which is the best way to stay informed and support BOQ’s commitment to the environment.
Documents such as the Annual Report and notice of meeting are always available on our website and the ASX market announcement platform. You may change your preference at any time, noting that the effective date of changes may depend on record dates.
Link Market Services Limited (Link) manages Bank of Queensland's share register. By visiting Link's Investor Centre you can:
- View your holding balance and transaction history
- Download past dividend statements
- Update communication preferences
- Provide your Tax File Number or ABN
- Download forms, change your email address, and add or amend direct credit details
- Elect whether you receive communications physically or electronically.
Any changes to your shareholding details or preferences can be submitted to Link using the relevant forms below.
For all other questions, please contact the Registry:
Bank of Queensland Limited
C/O Link Market Services
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235