Platinum Visa Credit Card
The premium card with higher spending limits and comprehensive travel insurance.
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a good credit rating
- You earn a taxable income of $35,000 per year or more
- You are a permanent Australian resident
- Important Information: If you apply for a balance transfer, your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit
Features and benefits
Take out a BOQ Platinum Visa Credit Card before 3 April 2017 and you'll receive:
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 18 months (reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter). Balance transferred up to 80% of your credit limit1
- 30,000 bonus Q Rewards® points when you spend $3,000 within 3 months of card approval2
- Half annual fee for the first year ($99)3
- 2 Points for every dollar spent with Q Rewards®
- Concierge service - like having your very own personal assistant on hand 24 hours a day.
- International travel insurance* - for everything from medical expenses to lost luggage
- Higher levels of Purchase Cover Insurance* - on most new items you're covered against loss, theft or damage for three months
- Extended warranty* - up to one year
- Priority 24-hour customer service on a dedicated Platinum card enquiries line
- $1,000 daily cash advance limit through ATMs
We've got you covered
Complimentary International Travel Insurance*
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Platinum Visa card and you and your family may be covered for medical expenses, trip cancellation due to unexpected circumstances, loss or theft of personal items and more.
Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance*
If items are lost, stolen or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your Platinum Visa card, they may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt or reinstated, free of charge if you make a claim within 21 days.
Extended Warranty Insurance*
Generally, the manufacturer's warranty period is doubled, up to 12 months, when you purchase items with your Platinum Visa card.
Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance*
Purchase your travel tickets with your Platinum Visa card and you may be covered for events like flight delays, cancellations, baggage delays and personal item damage.
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme*
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased, you can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online.
Transit Accident Insurance*
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Platinum Visa card and you and your family may receive up to $500,000 if you were to sustain a fatal injury as a passenger whilst travelling.
For more information on complimentary credit card insurance, please read the Description of Complimentary Credit Card Insurance Cover.
Interest rates and fees
How to apply
Use the Apply Online Now button to begin your Platinum Visa Credit Card application online.
Apply online now
If you have saved your application and wish to complete it, click the Load Saved Application button.
Load saved application
For customers who have completed an application and wish to submit documents, please use Document Upload.
If you have completed an application and wish to know the application status, see Application Status.
Please view the Terms and Conditions page for more information.