Platinum Visa Credit Card
Enjoy 2 Q Rewards® points for every dollar you spend on Eligible Transactions3, plus get access to complimentary international travel insurance, extended warranties and a range of premium experiences for Platinum card holders5. You deserve it!
Take out a BOQ Platinum Visa Credit Card before 31 March 2018 and you'll receive:
- Discounted annual fee of $60 in the first year1 (normally $129)
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 14 months, reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter, currently 21.74%p.a.2
- 30,000 bonus Q Rewards® points when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of card approval3
Features and Benefits
- Earn 2 Q Rewards® points for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions3
- Travel benefits - use Q Rewards® points to fly on most major airlines, any time with Take Flight Cashback6
- Up to 55 days interest free for your purchases4
- Comprehensive international travel insurance for you and your family - covering everything from medical expenses to lost luggage5
- Purchase Cover Insurance for personal items if they are lost, stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase5
- Up to $500 refund if you purchase an eligible item that goes on sale after you buy it5
- Extended warranty insurance for up to 1 year5
- Your personal 24 hour concierge service - we'll help you shop, find the perfect gift or book your next holiday
- Priority 24/7 customer service for your card enquiries
- $1,000 daily cash advance limit through ATMs
- Up to 4 free additional cards
Interest Rates and Fees
Annual percentage rate
(% p.a.) - Purchases
Annual percentage rate
(% p.a.) - Cash
Interest-free days on purchases4
Up to 55 days
$129 annual fee
We've got you covered5
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Platinum Visa Credit Card and you and your family may be covered for medical expenses, trip cancellation due to unexpected circumstances, loss or theft of personal items and more.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance
Purchase your travel tickets with your Platinum Visa Credit Card and you may be covered for events like flight delays, cancellations, baggage delays and personal item damage for domestic travel within Australia.
- Transit Accident Insurance
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Platinum Visa Credit Card and you and your family may be covered if you were to sustain a fatal injury as a passenger whilst travelling.
PURCHASING AND PRICING
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
- If items are lost, stolen or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your Platinum Visa Credit Card, they may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt or reinstated, free of charge if you make a claim within 21 days of the incident.
- Extended Warranty Insurance
Up to 12 months when you purchase items with your Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25 kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased, you can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online.
For more information on complimentary credit card insurance, please read the Description of Complimentary Credit Card Insurance Cover (PDF 223KB).
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a good credit rating
- You earn a taxable income of $35,000 per year or more
- You are a permanent Australian resident
- Important Information: If you apply for a balance transfer, your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit
How to apply
Please view the Terms and Conditions page and the links below for more information: