BOQ Group Announces Fast Track Hardship Assistance for Customers Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus
Wednesday, 26 February 2020
The BOQ Group today announced Fast Track Hardship Assistance for customers who have been affected by the novel coronavirus. The Fast Track process offers impacted customers urgent access to a range of financial relief measures, which may include:
- the ability to defer mortgage and/or loan repayments;
- the option to make Interest Only repayments;
- special arrangements in relation to arrears;
- early access to Term Deposit funds with wavier of redemption fee; or
- waiver of other fees and charges related to non-payment.
The specific relief measures available to each customer will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
“Whether a customer is trying to pay off a home loan or successfully run a small business, when the unexpected happens it can take a significant toll. We want our customers to know they can count on us to provide the financial support they need to navigate this difficult period,” said George Frazis, Managing Director and CEO.
BOQ Group customers experiencing financial hardship as a result of the novel coronavirus should contact the following channels for priority support:
- BOQ customers should call the Customer Assistance Team on 1800 079 866.
- BOQ Business and BOQ Finance customers should call the Customer Assistance Team on 1800 079 866 or speak to their Relationship Manager.
- BOQ Specialist customers should call the Customer Assistance Team on 1800 079 866.
- Virgin Money customers should call 1800 701 997.
- BOQ Credit Card (Citibank) customers should call 1800 261 300.