If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment
You can reach us through the National Relay Service. To contact them:
- Telephone Typewriter (TTY), call 133 677
- Speak and Listen (Voice Relay), call 1300 555 727
- NRS Chat (Internet Relay), connect to the NRS website or app.
When you get through, ask to be connected to our Customer Contact Centre on 1300 55 72 72. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have low vision
If you want to adjust the font size on our website, we recommend using the controls built in to your web browser, as they have a much larger zoom range.
Some tips on how to do this:
- For Internet Explorer or Opera web browser (Windows): You can use the zoom functionality to increase the size of all elements on the screen. Locate the Zoom icon in your toolbar or bottom status bar to change the zoom level.
- For Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox (Windows): Hold down Ctrl key and press ++ to enlarge or -- to reduce, or hold down Ctrl key and scroll with your mouse wheel.
If you have challenges with physical access we try to ensure that all of our branches and ATM’s are easy to access for our customers with physical disability
If English isn’t your first language
Speak to interpreter services
If you have limited English and would prefer to us in another language, call us on 1300 55 72 72 so we can arrange an interpreter to help you. The interpreter services are free of charge.
We try and speak your language
Be on the look out for branch staff with country flags on their name tags. The flags represent other languages our staff can speak to you in.