1. To be eligible for the balance transfer offer you need to apply for the BOQ Blue Visa card by 30 November 2023. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer, for a period of 20 months. The 20 months promotional period commences when the Balance Transfer is processed, and you must make the Balance Transfer request within 90 days from approval to receive this offer. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please click here.
2. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
3. BOQ Instalment Plans are defined in the Credit Card Terms and Conditions as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full Terms and Conditions of your Fixed Payment Options, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
4. Q Rewards® points are earned on Eligible Transactions. Eligible purchase is defined as Eligible Transaction. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Q Rewards® Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. All Q Rewards® points are subject to the BOQ Q Rewards® Terms and Conditions. Q Rewards® Points never expire while the card remains open and is not in arrears.
5. To be eligible for a $0 annual fee on a BOQ Blue Visa credit card you need to have an eligible BOQ home loan. The $0 annual fee will apply for the duration that you are a BOQ home loan customer. All applications must meet approval guidelines on all products to qualify. This includes BOQ and NAB's standard credit assessment criteria (as the case may be). Benefits cannot be taken in conjunction with or in addition to any other packages, negotiated interest rates or special offers.