1. To be eligible for the balance transfer offer you need to apply for the BOQ Blue Visa card by 31 October 2021. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer, for a period of 18 months. The 18 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. Balance Transfers from another Bank of Queensland branded credit facility or an account that is not held within an Australian financial institution or credit card issuer are excluded. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please visit boq.com.au/balancetransfer
2. Q Rewards® points are earned on Eligible Transactions. Eligible purchase is defined as Eligible Transaction. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Q Rewards® Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. All Q Rewards® points are subject to the BOQ Q Rewards® Terms and Conditions. Q Rewards® Points never expire while the card remains open and is not in arrears.
3. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
4. Complimentary Insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245 631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or means. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions available at http://www.boq.com.au/important-information/terms-and-conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
5. BOQ Platinum Visa or Blue Visa Credit cards applied for as part of any application for an eligible BOQ home loan have a $0 annual fee whilst you are a BOQ home loan customer. The standard annual fee applicable for the Platinum Visa or Blue Visa at the relevant time will apply if you cease to be a BOQ home loan customer. All applications must meet approval guidelines on all products to qualify. This includes BOQ and Citigroup's standard credit assessment criteria (as the case may be). Benefits cannot be taken in conjunction with or in addition to any other packages, negotiated interest rates or special offers.