BOQ Group provides support for customers impacted by floods
Sunday, 27 February 2022
Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is activating its Emergency Fast Track Relief assistance to customers impacted by the extreme weather events across Queensland and Northern NSW.
As the severe weather systems continue to cause dangerous conditions in Queensland and Northern NSW, the safety of customers is the highest priority. Once safe to do so, impacted BOQ Group customers are encouraged to contact the Customer Assistance team to discuss the options available to them.
The Fast Track process provides urgent access to support for BOQ Group customers affected by the severe weather, where they can discuss financial relief available including:
- 90 day deferral of loan repayments (i.e. Home Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans) which may be capitalised to the loan over the remaining term;
- Waiver of fees associated with transactions relating to the financial difficulty assistance;
- Early release of funds held in customer Term Deposits (including waiver of fee);
- Temporary overdrafts for transactional accounts;
This support is available for customers across the BOQ Group, including BOQ Specialist and BOQ Finance. To access this support please phone:
· BOQ & BOQ Finance: 1800 079 866
· BOQS: 1800 950 399 option 2