View Interest Earned
The total interest earned for the financial year on your Saver accounts will be visible in the app from 1 July.
Follow these easy steps to find the interest earned on your Future, Smart or Simple Saver account.
- Log into myBOQ, tap ‘Accounts’ on the main menu and select a Saver account.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘view account details’.
- Scroll down to view ‘Interest earned previous financial year’.
- If you’ve had any interest adjustments during the year, these amounts won’t be included in the ‘interest earned previous financial year’ amount – instead, you’ll need to search your transactions for ‘interest adjustment’ and add these to get your FY23 total.
We’ll be sending your annual interest earned directly to the Australian Taxation Office. You’ll be able to view your total interest earned, including interest adjustments, in your myGov account shortly after the end of financial year.
If you’re looking for deductions, you can use the activity search bar on your account screen to find any transactions from the previous financial year.
If you really want to see your transactions in a statement view, follow these steps to view past statements, and order an interim statement:
- Log into myBOQ and tap ‘Profile’ on the main menu.
- Tap ‘Statements & docs’ and select a Saver account.
- View previous statements.
- Tap ‘request interim statement’ to generate a statement to cover the period from your last statement date until today.
myBOQ app FAQ's
Why are the interest summaries in the statement section of the app not available?
Interest summaries are something we are working to bring to our customers in future financial years. We apologise these are not available this financial year.
Can I get my statements posted to me?
MyBOQ offers a digital experience which doesn't support paper statements. You can access and generate digital statements at any time through the app.