BOQ Announces Fast Track Assistance for Customers Impacted by Bushfires
Monday, 11 November 2019
Over the weekend, Bank of Queensland (BOQ) implemented its Emergency Fast Track Relief assistance for customers impacted by the severe bushfires in parts of Queensland and New South Wales.
The Fast Track process enables BOQ customers affected by the bushfire emergencies to urgently access support. Financial relief available to customers includes:
- The ability to defer mortgage and/or loan repayments for a short period;
- The option to make Interest Only repayments for a short period;
- Special arrangements in relation to arrears;
- Early access to Term Deposit funds with wavier of redemption fee; and
- Waiver of other fees and charges related to non-payment.
BOQ customers affected by the bushfires should contact BOQ’s Customer Assistance team on 1800 079 866 for priority support or visit any BOQ branch.