Fast Track Relief Assistance extended to all BOQ Customers impacted by Australian bushfires
Thursday, 02 January 2020
Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is extending its Emergency Fast Track Relief assistance to customers impacted by the severe bushfires across Australia.
The Fast Track process enables BOQ customers affected by the bushfire emergencies to urgently access support. Financial relief available to customers includes:
- The ability to defer mortgage and/or loan repayments for a short period;
- The option to make Interest Only repayments for a short period;
- Special arrangements in relation to arrears;
- Early access to Term Deposit funds with wavier of redemption fee; and
- Waiver of other fees and charges related to non-payment.
BOQ customers affected by the bushfires should contact BOQ’s dedicated Bushfire Emergency Relief Customer Hotline team on 1800 079 866 for priority support or visit any BOQ branch.
BOQ is also increasing its paid Natural Disaster Leave and Community Service Leave to 10 days for employees directly impacted by the bushfires or who are members of a volunteer emergency services organisation involved in managing the fires.