BOQ Group provides emergency assistance for customers impacted by severe weather events
9 January 2024
Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is activating its Emergency Fast Track Relief assistance for customers in Victoria who have been impacted by severe weather events.
With dangerous conditions threatening parts of the state, the safety of customers is the highest priority. Once safe to do so, impacted BOQ customers are encouraged to contact the Customer Assistance team on 1800 079 866 to discuss the options available to them.
The Fast Track process provides urgent access to support for BOQ customers affected by the severe weather, where they can discuss financial relief available including:
- 90 day deferral of loan repayments (i.e. Home Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans) which may be capitalised to the loan over the remaining term;
- Waiver of fees associated with transactions relating to the financial difficulty assistance;
- Early release of funds held in customer Term Deposits (including waiver of fee);
- Temporary overdrafts for transactional accounts;
This support is available for customers across the BOQ Group, including BOQ Specialist and BOQ Finance. To access this support please phone:
- BOQ & BOQ Finance: 1800 079 866
- BOQS: 1800 950 399 option 2
For emergency help in severe weather call the Victoria State Emergency Service on 132 500 or call 000 for life-threatening emergencies.