Getting started on your BOQ accreditation journey
We want you to feel confident when discussing BOQ products and services with your customers.
Our accreditation process is simple and designed to ensure you obtain the best information to assist your customers with their loans at BOQ.
- Contact your Aggregator so they register you in our system.
- Once you are registered in our system you will receive an invitation to login to our Secure Broker Portal to complete your Online Exam.
- Log into the Secure Portal and commence your training. You will be required to view a presentation and then complete the short assessment at the end of the presentation. You will have access to our Home Lending Policy as a reference point during the exam.
- Once you have successfully completed the exam you will be provided with confirmation and your BrokerID. You will now be able to lodge Home Loan Applications for your customers.
- Your Business Development Manager will contact you for an appointment and introduction.
For more information about becoming a broker with BOQ, call us on 1300 434 697.