The BOQ recruitment team is made up of six talent professionals with more than 40 years of experience between them. They live and breathe the BOQ way and are dedicated to guiding you along the recruitment process, from start to finish. Passionate about building lasting relationships and providing a high level of service, they genuinely love coming to work every day to make your dream of joining BOQ a reality.
Learn more about our Talent Partners below.
Maddi Clark (Currently on maternity leave)
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Lead a fun loving and passionate team of Talent Partners dedicated to finding the best talent for the BOQ Group.
- We are passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. We aim to make every connection engaging and consultative.
- Talent acquisition for senior appointments across BOQ Group.
- Joined BOQ in 2017 and have over 10 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and external environments.
- Fitness fanatic and avid long distance runner.
- It's an exciting time at BOQ - so let's have a conversation.
- It really is possible to LOVE what you do!
Talent Acquisition Manager (Acting)
- Currently leading the fantastic and customer focused Talent team at BOQ
- I look after senior and executive level recruitment and work with the Talent Partners to ensure we are securing and identifying the best talent for BOQ
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business (Pubilc Relations & Marketing), and have over 10 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and internal environments.
- Joined the BOQ team in 2017.
- I love to travel, have recently spent a few years living and working in London, and am now enjoying the sunshine back home in Brisbane where most of my spare time is spent with friends and family, and enjoying good food and wine!
- My portfolio at BOQ includes the national talent acquisition for our Owner Manager Branches and the recruitment for our NSW Corporate Branches, from Customer Service Officers through to Branch Managers.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Public Relations (major in Communication Studies).
- Three years’ experience in the recruitment & HR space across both internal and agency settings.
- I love spending time with my family and playing roller derby!
- My portfolio at BOQ includes national talent acquisition for all frontline Retail Branch roles including Branch Managers, Lending Specialists, Customer Relationship Specialists and Customer Service Officers.
- Recruiting for all contact centre roles in both Perth and Varsity Lakes locations.
- Started the BOQ journey in September 2015.
- Six years experience working across HR and Recruitment functions.
- I love travelling to new places and experiencing different cultures, so far I have been to 23 countries with my most favourite being Croatia, Mexico and Peru.
- My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition to help build on our national expansion in NSW, VIC, SA and WA across the BOQ Business, BOQ Specialist and St Andrew's divisions.
- I commenced my BOQ career path in January 2018 and am based in Sydney.
- I have over seven years of Talent Acquisition experience in both internal and external agency environments in various industry sectors of Financial Services, Banking and Resources and Mining.
- Originally from WA I enjoy my AFL Footy and love exploring Sydney’s abundance of restaurants and bars and spending my weekends at the beach.
My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition for corporate head office positions within Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, Marketing, People & Culture, Retail, Customer Strategy and Product
I have ten years agency experience recruiting in the Brisbane market across mid to senior level corporate roles.
I am passionate about talent acquisition and identifying top talent through strategic sourcing, relationships and marketing.
Recently joined BOQ in June 2018
I enjoy spending time with family and I love Sunday brunches and finding Brisbane’s best food and wine spots.