The BOQ recruitment team is made up of seven talent professionals with extensive recruitment experience between them. They live and breathe the BOQ way and are dedicated to guiding you along the recruitment process, from start to finish. Passionate about building lasting relationships and providing a high level of service, they genuinely love coming to work every day to make your dream of joining BOQ a reality.
Learn more about our Talent Partners below.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- I look after BOQ’s senior and executive level appointments across the bank, and work with the team of fantastic Talent Partners to ensure we are securing and identifying the best talent for BOQ.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business (Public Relations & Marketing), and have over 12 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and internal environments.
- Joined the BOQ team in 2017
- I am a mother of a gorgeous little boy, and enjoy nothing more than spending my spare time with family and friends, enjoying great food and wine, and fitting in as much outdoors time as possible!
Business Partner, People & Culture
- We are passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. We aim to make every connection engaging and consultative.
- Talent acquisition for senior appointments across BOQ Group.
- Joined BOQ in 2017 and have over 10 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and external environments.
- Fitness fanatic and avid long distance runner.
- It really is possible to LOVE what you do!
- My portfolio at BOQ includes the talent acquisition for corporate head office positions within Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, Marketing, People and Culture, Retail, Customer Strategy and Product.
- Joined the BOQ team in June 2019.
- Over 15 years experience working in Recruitment and Human Resourse functions, across multiple industries.
- I love spending time with my family and friends, and spend any "spare" time I have running around after my 3 children. Life is full of soccer games, ballet classes, bushwalks and beach visits!
My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition for corporate head office positions within Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, Marketing, People & Culture, Retail, Customer Strategy and Product
I have ten years agency experience recruiting in the Brisbane market across mid to senior level corporate roles.
I am passionate about talent acquisition and identifying top talent through strategic sourcing, relationships and marketing.
Joined the BOQ team in June 2018.
I enjoy spending time with family and I love Sunday brunches and finding Brisbane’s best food and wine spots.
My portfolio at BOQ includes national talent acquisition for our franchise and corporate frontline branch network, as well as service and operations roles for BOQ Specialist.
- Joined the BOQ team in April 2019.
- I have 4 years recruitment experience, and the last few years I have spent half of my time traveling and living in Thailand.
- I love cooking, eating great food and enjoy a whisky or wine with family and friends.
- My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition for our retail frontline branch network, recruiting roles from Customer Service Officers through to Branch Managers.
- Joined the BOQ team in January 2020 and have over 15 years’ experience working in recruitment having recruited in the UK, South Africa and Australian markets.
- Mother to two beautiful young girls, and we live close to the water and enjoy bay walks, swimming in the lagoon and long breakfasts overlooking the water.
- Very passionate about what I do, hiring the right talent is the key to an organisations success.
- I look after all of BOQ Business recruitment and pride myself in delivering a great level of service, and going above and beyond to make a difference.
- Graduated with an Honours Degree in Psychology (Clinical & Organisational), and have over 12 years' experience working in Recruitment and HR over a myriad of industries.
- I joined BOQ in January 2020 and I look forward to many more happy years.
- As a busy mom of two rambunctious children, I spend most of my time outside playing sport with the kids, however I will never shy away from a great book, riveting podcast or bottle of red!