The BOQ recruitment team is made up of eight talent professionals with more than 40 years of experience between them. They live and breathe the BOQ way and are dedicated to guiding you along the recruitment process, from start to finish. Passionate about building lasting relationships and providing a high level of service, they genuinely love coming to work every day to make your dream of joining BOQ a reality.
Learn more about our Talent Partners below.
Maddi Clark (currently on parental leave)
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Lead a fun loving and passionate team of Talent Partners dedicated to finding the best talent for the BOQ Group.
- We are passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. We aim to make every connection engaging and consultative.
- Talent acquisition for senior appointments across BOQ Group.
- Joined BOQ in 2017 and have over 10 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and external environments.
- Fitness fanatic and avid long distance runner.
- It really is possible to LOVE what you do!
Sian Bailey (currently on parental leave)
- I look after senior and executive level recruitment and work with the Talent Partners to ensure we are securing and identifying the best talent for BOQ
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business (Pubilc Relations & Marketing), and have over 10 years' experience working in recruitment, both within agency and internal environments.
- Joined the BOQ team in 2017
- I love to travel, have recently spent a few years living and working in London, and am now enjoying the sunshine back home in Brisbane where most of my spare time is spent with friends and family, and enjoying good food and wine!
- My portfolio at BOQ includes the talent acquisition for corporate head office positions within Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, Marketing, People and Culture, Retail, Customer Strategy and Product.
- Joined the BOQ team in January 2018.
- I have three years experience within HR and Recruitment across both agency and internal settings.
- I love spending time with my family, playing netball and travelling.
- My portfolio at BOQ includes national talent acquisition for all corporate frontline retail branch roles from Customer Service Officers through to Branch Managers and also recuiting for all contact centre roles in both Perth and Varsity Lakes locations.
- Joined the BOQ team in September 2015.
- Seven years experience working across HR and Recruitment functions across internal, RPO and agency settings.
- I love travelling to new places and experiencing different cultures, my most favourite so far being Croatia, Mexico and Peru. I also have a love for dogs and am a 'crazy dog mum' to a gorgeous Bullmastiff called Leni.
- My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition to help build on our national expansion in NSW, VIC, SA and WA across the BOQ Business, BOQ Specialist and St Andrew's divisions.
- Joined the BOQ team in January 2018 and am based in Sydney, NSW.
- I have over seven years of Talent Acquisition experience in both internal and external agency environments in various industry sectors of Financial Services, Banking and Resources and Mining.
- Originally from WA I enjoy my AFL Footy and love exploring Sydney’s abundance of restaurants and bars and spending my weekends at the beach.
Talisha Lynn (currently on parental leave)
My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition for corporate head office positions within Legal, Finance, Operations, Risk, Marketing, People & Culture, Retail, Customer Strategy and Product
I have ten years agency experience recruiting in the Brisbane market across mid to senior level corporate roles.
I am passionate about talent acquisition and identifying top talent through strategic sourcing, relationships and marketing.
Joined the BOQ team in June 2018.
I enjoy spending time with family and I love Sunday brunches and finding Brisbane’s best food and wine spots.
- My portfolio at BOQ includes talent acquisition across our Group Risk, Enterprise Solutions and Transformation divisions.
- Eight years generalist HR experience in America and Australia across Financial Services, Civil Construction and Mining and Natural Resources. I have held both agency and internal recruitment roles and always place a strong focus on building on the current capability within the organisation through internal recruitment strategies.
- Joined the BOQ team in October 2018.
- Moving from America, I have made the most of the wonderful opportunity to explore and travel around Australia and have been able to visit all states and territories in just a short three years! My lifetime memory will always be swimming with the Whaleshark’s (aka Big Spotty Fish) off the Coral Coast in WA
- My portfolio at BOQ includes national talent acquisition for our franchise and corporate frontline branch network, recruiting roles from Customer Service Officers through to Branch Managers. I am now applying my past experience and skill sets to identify top talent and deliver a great customer and client experience.
- Joined the BOQ team in December 2018.
- I have two and a half years of HR and Recruitment experience across agency settings, primarily with a focus on the IT industry.
- I love to travel and love good food! My most favorite place so far has been Tokyo, Japan.